Not to be under estimated, the following list of services is an integral part of being able to offer the entire package. With an extensive list of services on offer we have no limitations; our ability to support our core products with underlying services is the key to successful operations.
Whilst we can offer a variety of service options including onsite welding as well as our mobile welding service which has proven to be especially sought after. At Network Steel we understand time is precious and by co-ordinating a mobile welding service along with the structural steel delivery we can work side by side with your carpenters to assist in positioning and on site welding of structural members interconnecting with timber framing requirements.
Offering site measure and CAD detailing services is also a key component in our ability to provide a comprehensive one stop shop where we can take care of your entire steel and aluminium requirements, project managed from start to finish.
Network Steel Services include:
- One-to-One Consultations
- Project management services
- Extensive Freight Service with daily deliveries throughout Brisbane Metro, Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba, Gold Coast and northern N.S.W.
- On Site Welding – 3 fully equipped mobile welding units with qualified operators
- Site Measure by qualified personnel
- C.A.D. detailing of workshop drawings
- Hot Dip Galvanizing
- Powder Coating
- Cranage and Rigging
- Mobile Welding
- Qualification reports: FORM 16, WPS, PQR, ITP, MDR, NDT & associated welder qualifications, material certificates & letters of compliance all available upon request.
When it comes to Structural steel and metalwork – ask us, we can help. Call 07 3821 0424.