Don’t let those big ply bracing walls compromise your open plan design intent…… Let the light shine and the breezes blow, open up those walls and leave it to the NETBRACE™ take care of your lateral wall bracing requirements.
Light weight and easy to install, it’s a compact unit that packs a punch of lateral bracing muscle.
Now available ‘off the shelf’ in a standard range of heights and widths; all fully engineered and certified to meet your wind loading requirements.
Simply specify on your next building project and let the NETBRACE™ do all the work from there.
- Available to suit standard 2440, 2590 & 2740 ceiling heights. Custom sizes available on request.
- All Loads quoted are Ultimate Limit Stage – Per NETBRACE ™ Frame.
- NETBRACE ™ serviceability deflection Limits Height/ 250 or 10mm Max. Lateral Deflection
- NETBRACE ™ capable of co-existing loads (refer to load-bearing capacity table in the downloadable pdf)
- In order to achieve compliance – Installer must use: 4 x Chemical Anchors – Hilti (HIT-HY 200 – R + HIT-VF (8.8) M16 – 220mm minimum embedment or approved equivalent
- In order to achieve compliance – Installer must ensure minimum stud anchor edge distances to slab – refer to Fact Sheet
- Stud frames and top plates to be fixed to the NETBRACE ™ with self-drilling screws. Series 500 x 75mm at 300 CRS to studs, minimum 4 screws to top plate/ transfer blocks.
Lateral Wall Bracing
|Order Code||Nominal Wall Height (mm)||NBR Width (mm)||Lateral Bracing Capacity|
|NBR27- 350||2700||350||6.2 kN|
To view our compliance certificate for building design or specification (Form 15) for NETBRACE ™ please click here.